【PChome Online – Internship Opportunity at Corporate Investment Division】
The Corporate Investment Division is responsible for PChome Online’s investment strategy and its execution, to optimize the group’s resource allocation and capture the growth opportunity via both organic and inorganic approaches (e.g. M&A). In addition, the Division is also in charge of the Group’s investor relation, communicating with existing and prospective shareholders, particularly institutional investors. Directly led by the Chief Strategy Officer, the Division plays a central role in the Group’s strategic planning.
We are recruiting 1-2 motivated team players to join the Division’s internship program. The interns will work closely with the Group’s executive team and investment/corporate finance professionals. We expect the interns to not only gain exposure to the fast-growing e-commerce sector but also build a foundation for careers in corporate finance and investment industries.
- Conduct industry research and report the findings to the executive team
- Support due diligence on investment targets
- Assist in preparation of presentation materials and documentation
- Build financial models and perform the financial statement analysis
- Prepare and update the research database
【Position Requirements & Qualifications】
- Hard skills:
- accounting, financial modeling, valuation
- Chinese/English proficiency
- presentation skills
- Soft skills
- curiosity to learn new things, best with passion for the internet industry
- driven with a can-do attitude
- problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- team player
- Able to work at least 2.5 days per week
- Location: Daan District, Taipei City
- Comply with Taiwan Labor Law in terms of insurance and compensation
- Please send your English CV to email@example.com, and cc firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of “ Intern_name” by November 29th, 2020, at 23:59.
- On board: February 1st, 2021
- Duration: at least half a year