About the Role
At Uber Eats, providing amazing support that establishes trust within our community--across delivery partners, customers and restaurants--is a core feature of the Uber Eats user experience.
We're obsessed about providing the highest quality service executed in the smartest, most efficient way. To continue our growth and success, we need to be able to not only improve but also scale our fast-growing support operations.
We're looking for a Community Operations Intern to develop, operate, scale and improve our customer experience and support operations for Taiwan Eats market.
You will be responsible for :
1. Build dashboard from Google sheet for metrics tracking
2. Analyze data to support quality and efficiency projects
3. Optimize operation process to achieve a cost efficient and high quality user experience
4. Be your project creator to improve owned KPIs.
5. Cooperate with other departments to solve inter-department issue
6. Summarize weekly event and prepare presentations in weekly meetings
We are looking for the person who is :
1. Ability to independently run the projects
2. Flexible and always looking for solutions to existing problems
3. Willing to work inconsistent hours and can always be there for the support
4. Operate the success growth for making the cost, qualities efficient
We hope you have skills like:
1. Logical thinking and strong data analytics skill
2. Smooth communication in English and Chinese
3. Steering cross-functional discussions
4. Delivering stellar operations outcomes, continuous process improvement and being customer obsessed.
5. Work in fast-paced environment
- 聯絡人：Monica Kuo