[YCP Solidiance Taiwan Office] Business Analyst Internship
YCP Solidiance is an Asia-focused management consulting firm with 13+ years of cross-industries experience and global presence. We help companies make better strategies, operations, investments, and enable digital transformation in Asia.
- Various types of projects from market entry research, strategy planning to execution and principal investment across diverse industries
- Potential engagement with stakeholders, c-suite clients and working together with team members around the globe to achieve project goals
[What you will gain through the above opportunities]
- Basic research, consulting, and financial skills
- Decision-making skills
- Survival skills (priority setting, quick PDCA) in a fast-growing start-up environment
- Assist in the above-mentioned coverage including but not limited to data searching, processing, reports, and PPT preparation as needed
- The office is located at Taipei Q Square, Taiwan (closed to Taipei Main Station)
- Remuneration: 160 NTD/hour
- 3rd-year college students and above expected to graduate in 2022/2023 (Postgraduate/graduated students are also welcome).
- As it is a project-based internship, we expect interns to commit at least 3.5 days per week
- Fluency in spoken and written English (Japanese will be an asset)
- Relentless in pursuing the right direction for clients’ and the company’s growth
About YCP Solidiance Internship: https://ycp.com/internship
Interested candidates, please send your English CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: We will interview the interested candidates in rolling base
About YCP Solidiance
- YCP Group, established in 2011 in Japan, is a fast-growing regional professional firm providing advisory services and private equity investments with offices in Tokyo, Shanghai, Singapore, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Taipei, and Ho Chi Minh City. The firm is specialized in various advisory services such as M&A advisory, management consulting, marketing support, and global market research predominantly to portfolio companies of private equity firms.
- YCP Group joins forces with Solidiance, an Asia-focused strategy consulting firm. Effective 1st March 2019, both firms will operate under the umbrella of one name, “YCP Solidiance”
- YCP Solidiance now covering nearly 20 key Asian markets and beyond, YCP Solidiance is committed to helping our Fortune 1000, Asian conglomerates, as well as SME clients through the best possible advisory services.
Follow us on Social media!