“TASC: Taiwan-America Student Conference Association”
- TASC is an international student-run organization of those studying in the Taiwan and the U.S.
- It is also recognized by the Ministry of Interior Affairs in Taiwan.
- It aims at improving the mutual understanding and diverse viewpoints between the outstanding student leaders on the both sides by teamwork.
The main features of 2015 TASC
- Roundtable discussion：A roundtable consists of eight delegates, half of whom are from the U.S. Roundtable discussion encourages delegates to express their understanding and opinions of a given topic. After the thorough discussion, they will present their projects at Final Forum and interact with experts and guests further.
- Speakers’ talks：We will invite international leaders and young prominent speakers to deliver talks. The invited guests include Dr. William A. Stanton, the former director at American Institute in Taiwan and Bing-Cheng Yeh, a professor from National Taiwan University.
- Corporation visits：It enables delegates to explore networking and reach out potential mentors for their future.
- Cultural experience and site visits：Delegates will learn Taiwan in a brand new light by experiencing different sides of cultures. They will also redefine Taiwan based on their personal experience.
- Life-long friendships: Spending every minute together for three weeks establishes long-term intercultural friendships. Delegates will find a sense of belonging and trust.