Gear up for the real world with a DBS summer internship, where you will be immersed in the fast-paced environment of Asian banking and exposed to unparalleled learning opportunities. This is the best way to find out if a career in banking is for you.
Our internship programme (Jul. 1st, 2016~ Aug. 31st, 2016) is designed with your professional development in mind. You will receive a comprehensive introduction to our organisation, work on challenging projects, hone different skills and gain a deeper appreciation of what it is like to work for one of the region’s top banks.
Our openings of each dept. are listed below. Your preference will be asked during the HR interview; however, the final dept. allocation will depends on our arrangement which might not fit your preference.
* Consumer Banking Credit Collection-Legal & Recovery: 4 openings
* Customer Centre: 2 openings
* Finance: 2 openings
* Group Strategic Marketing & Communication: 1 opening
* Global Transaction Services: 3 openings
* Institutional Banking Group: 5 openings
* Institutional Banking Group Credit: 1 opening
* Operations: 5 openings
* Technology: 5 openings
* Sophomore or above undergraduates or postgraduates from all disciplines
* Have demonstrated interest in banking
* Have demonstrated leadership, teamwork in academic
* Have good written and verbal communications skills in both Mandarin and English
* Meet passing threashold in online assessment
* Logical thinking, details and service oriented, self-motivated, patient and passionate
* Application: by May 6th, 2016
* Online Assessment: by May 13th, 2016
* Interview: May 16th, 2016~ May 31st, 2016
* On board: July 1st, 2016