As a "Product Operations" intern, you will get a chance to take part in tasks related to delivering apps to real-time users and communicating directly with users. During your internship, you will work on several tasks from the list below based on your interest and strengths, and get a chance to learn new skills!
You’ll learn how to do:
- User interviews
- UX planning
- App Testing
- Bug Reporting
- User Support
- QA Testing
- a/b testing
- Everything you’ll need to run and grow an app !
- You love to try new products and seek to understand user behavior.
- Creative thinking
- Organized and efficient
- Self motivated and fast learner
- Not afraid to speak up and ask questions
- Excellent communication skills in English. Additional languages are a plus!
How to Apply:
If you're interested in applying, please email your English resume and work portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Note that we prefer that interns can work at 20 hours a week (during the academic year).
Learn more about ReCactus!
ReCactus is a reaction video social platform. This fast-growing app makes it easy to create, watch and share reaction videos on YouTube, Facebook or Instagram. Since our app launch in October 2017, we've seen over 150,000 reactions and a rocketing number of active users. ReCactus is backed by international investors in Taiwan, US, and SEA and have been featured on CNBC as one of the “Top Four social media apps you need on your phone right now!” ( https://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/21/new-social-media-apps-you-need-on-your-phone.html )
We're a small but agile team. With our innovative ideas, we've been recognized in conferences in Asia , crowning winners of both:
- Infinity Ventures Summit 2018 (Japan's biggest tech conference)
- RISE (Asia's most renown tech conference) 2018 https://international.thenewslens.com/article/99668
- Energetic, young and fun team
- Flat company cuture where your ideas will be heard
- We're not only colleagues but friends! :)
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Competitive hourly pay!
- Work in an international English-first environment
- Flexible Working Hours (No punching time cards)
- Learn about marketing campaigns and app promotions
- Build your network and enhance your soft skills in the startup ecosystem
- Work in an environment that encourages a flat culture!
- Convenient location (Less than 5 min walk from MRT Taipei City Hall Station)
- Great food around!
- Fun team lunches from time to time