Availability: 15 hours / week
Job vacancy: 2
Deadline application: November 16th, 2021
TALENT BASKET is a virtual workplace, enabling global talents to access real-time projects without any physical and experience boundaries. We work with both public and private organizations to provide international online internships for young professionals on our training and internship platform. In this opportunity, we are assisting Tom James to recruit and train interns for this role.
Tom James provides the highest customer service possible by meeting clients at the time and place of their choosing and then personally delivering your clothing upon completion. Tom James operates in a vertically integrated manner unheard of in the clothing industry. From Sheep to Suit, it is uniquely suited to provide the finest clothing and service available in the world.
Tom James is seeking student talents to assist with social media outreach on Linkedin and sales lead generation management for one of its senior executives based in the West Coast, USA.
- Internship period = 29-Nov-2021 to 28-Feb-2022
- Duration = 3-month
- Start and end dates could be adjusted upon request.
- Compensation = None paid for the first 3-month but renewal bonus and recommendation letter possible upon evaluation. A completion letter will be obtained upon completion. The management will provide bi-weekly training and certification related to Sales.
- Fashion retail industry
- Online business development
- CRM lead generation management
- Familiarization in the digital workspace
- Global work experience
- Workspace communication
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Tom James executive team in the United States to target prospects/potential customers using a variety of online and social media tools to build a strong pipeline.
- Obtain key information from targeted prospects to meet the qualified lead criteria.
- Track and organize prospect data into the CRM system - identify key insight, hot buttons, and specific qualifications and enter data accurately and consistently into the sales rep's system.
- Analyze prospects/potential customers' interest levels and propose outreach solutions or strategies.
- Identify customer referral opportunities from the Linkedin professional social network.
Skill Qualifications & Requirements:
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Excellent communication, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage time effectively according to manager's request
- Self-starter and goal-oriented
- Strong passion in the area of business development and customer relations
- Enjoy working with multiple stakeholders and problem-solving
Apply through: https://www.talentbasket.com/jobs/323-fashion-brand-linkedin-sales-outreach-intern