OVERVIEW OF THE PROGRAMME:
Our program supports the acceleration of young talent with potential and leadership ambitions, including a novel perspective to learn more about different industries and a structured pathway designed to fast track development early on in your career.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Senior student or fresh graduate with no major limited.
- Strong skillset in problem solving and decision making.
- Ability to work both in team and individual with passion and willingness to handle multi-tasks.
- Good English and Chinese proficiency in writing, listening and speaking.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Expert skills in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Able to work full-time during summer vacation and winter vacation, and 2-3 days per week during semester.
- To support Key Account team to take responsibility to enhance Schenker Taiwan position towards the industries and meet the objectives of growth and profitability with new and existing customers.
- To support the sales management of Key Accounts in assigned industries at country level or globally and aligned vertical market strategy within the country.
The internship will start from 2021/07/05 to 2022/06 (One-year program)